Garden maintenance and restoration
Not all garden design has to be about a complete change – here at Pavitt Garden Design we specialise in returning neglected gardens back to beautiful and useful space.
If a garden has been neglected it may require significant clearing and some landscaping work to restore to its former glory. Pavitt Garden Design can provide the know-how, the equipment and the people needed to bring your garden back to life. Typical restoration work may include:
- Restoration/replacement of hard landscaping, e.g. fences, paths, out buildings
- Extensive pruning and reshaping of shrubs and trees.
- Dividing and replanting large/mature herbaceous plants.
- Removal of dead, diseased or unwanted plants
- Transplanting existing plants into new, more suitable positions.